General's Retreat Vacation Rental in Franklin, TN
2 Bedroom, 1 Bath | Up to 4 People (Book BOTH Generals Retreat & Captains Quarters for 6 people)
Generals Retreat is a comfortable, elegantly-furnished, 2 bedroom + 1 bath guest house situated behind the original Akin/Rogers property (The Big House) that was built in 1919.
Nestled in a private setting with a private driveway and parking, this gorgeous vacation property offers the best in indoor and outdoor amenities for your next stay in downtown Franklin, TN.
Located a mere six blocks (15 minute walk) from Main Street Franklin, the General's Retreat offers you and your family ample room to run and enjoy outdoor cooking and recreation, and a picturesque view from the screened-in porch or large outdoor patio just off the master and twin bedrooms.
Relax under the shade of the oldest elm tree in Williamson County on our refurbished red powder coated glider and two rocking chairs.
Full Property Amenities
- 2 large bedrooms (1 king bed and 2 twin beds).
- Full kitchen (for up to 8) stocked with everything you need - including cooking utensils, automatic dishwasher, blender, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, full stove/oven, and refrigerator/freezer/ice maker.
- Formal "cozy" living room with TV and a separate dining area for extra seating.
- All bedrooms have their own WiFi & TV w/ cable plus DVD/VHS.
- Patio with gas grill + utensils that is perfect for family cookouts.
- Stackable washer/dryer with a desk
- Iron/ ironing board w/ hairdryer
Four-Legged family members are welcome with a $100 non-refundable deposit. They’ll have a large back property to run in, but leash laws apply when off site.
Monday-Sunday stays depending on availability; 2 night minimum stay.
Price is for 1-4 people and is seasonal, so please check our VRBO page for full availability & pricing.